CheckMate for Windows Software
CheckMate Document Tracking for Windows
CheckMate Document Tracking makes your file room into a library. Scan a bar coded badge, and scan the bar codes on a stack of documents, and CheckMate knows who has those documents. And so do you.
Documents can be patient files, client files, x-rays, drawings, lab samples, work in progress, or anything that moves and shouldn't get lost.
Badges can represent people, departments, work stations, or anyone that loses things.
- Overdue reporting
- Complete audit trail
- Reservation system
- Tickler date
- Multiple key cross reference
- Key word search
Data collection can take place at a PC, at many stations on a LAN or WAN, or everywhere using a battery powered portable bar code reader.
Minimum system requirements:
- 486 PC
- 8 MB RAM
- 50 MB hard drive
- Windows 3.1 or Windows 95
- For multi-user, Novell® or Windows NT
- CheckMate Document Tracking - bar code data collection for keeping track of things that move around the office.
- CheckMate Toolroom - bar code data collection for keeping track of things that move around the shop floor.
- CheckMate Inventory - bar code data collection to help issue, receive, physical inventory, reorder.
- CheckMate Capital Assets - bar code data collection to help track asset and asset information, including maintenance contracts, color, location, size, value, depreciation, etc.
- Product Overview